Saturday, February 18, 2012

Instagram Shoe Control


Shoe (This is supposed to say 'So", but I thought I would keep it shoe just so you cold see how much shoes are on my mind)  like many others before my time, I jumped on the iPhone train, bandwagon, high horse. Whatever you want to call it. After having it in my hands for 30 minutes, I asked, the phone (yes, I sometimes talk to object that cannot talk back) WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?




Moving on...with the iPhone comes this cool and witty new Instagram App. Love. There is so many people who take pictures of so many cool and interesting things. Of course I search the tag #shoes, and I heard angels sing, as the heave open up. Again, love.
So with that being said, Friday's have now  turn into Instagram Shoe Control. Instagram Shoe Control will be a post, where all my pictures are control by Instagram . Enjoy!
You can follow me on instagram, user name: nikkp

No comments:

Post a Comment